Thursday, April 16, 2009

52


Patience.
Patience.
Patience.

I feel like something mondo is about to take place- but I've been feeling this for a good month now and that "something" has yet to display itself. The impressions is something first class. An upside uʍop tipsy turvey full-blown WONDERFUL something is a'stirring.

I have my suspicions.
Know my desires.
The next big step.
I've never wanted anything so much in my entire.

----------
How do I explain my cognition without sounding like a total hypocrite and a horrible friend? I see him as middle ground, which is relieving except for that he's not supporting me.
I need to feel progress of some kind. This is just how I am.
----------


Taxes mailed.
Interview nailed.
Room cleaned.
Breakfast eaten.

He's back off his mission. Came home yesterday. I'm feeling sick. There's really no reason for it except my own feelings of uncertainty. What do I say? I definitely can't think of anything.
We can work it out.
I'm not ready for today.
..I suppose I should GO get ready...

MLI [more later-ish]

4:15pm

I found the ring. On accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment