Sunday, May 10, 2009

79


So much to write about!
What a dawn-to-dusk.. yesterday was.
HEALTH DAYS!

Maybe it's because I'm such a dogmatist for overall health, or perhaps it's the one big commodity my hometown does a year. It could be the parade, the rides, the fair, the booths, the astonishing local food and pizazzy music! Fireworks, mingling with everyone I grew up with, recognizing old faces. The whole business is indeed enriching and invigorating. Spent the a.m. with Sarah, Michael, and Ember because my family was to busy to accompany me {Daddy was planting and tending to the garden, along with mom- and who knows where my siblings were}, and Sarah's family was unavailable as well. Ha! doing similiar things.

.. but I'm getting ahead of myself. As usual.

Yesterday morning at 10pm was my first Aquatic Inservice. To be completely bona fide I wasn't actually going to moxie. After checking balances & accounts at the bank I idled at the cloverleaf debating whether or not it would be in my best regard to attend{ oh, and while I was debating Elements Rest. called saying they wanted to give me the Server position Dah!Gah!Bah! DGB!!!}- the answer came that it was. Speeding down there {because the hour was late} I arrived just on time. Crept {creeped? crepes!} in, sat down as inconspicuously as was possible and listened to them lecture. "Everything will be different this year." Some things I concur with {like how everyone should be required to wear sunglasses and no jewlery, no shoes on the stand- these things make sense}, other things I don't agree with {like having an inservice every week is REALLY going to help us?, keeping Rover for 45 min instead of just 15 min, hiring cashiers instead of just rotating in?}

At very least it will be engaging. It was a pleasure to see Josh and Jenny again after all this time. Jenny and Loi were celebrating their 4th year anniversary of dating yesterday! Wiggity What?! Inspiring. Kaden and Greg seemed coolaxed, but the other Head Guard girlies seem like.... well. Like they don't really know what they're doing.

I'm biased because of being an employee longer than them, and yet they are Head Guards. Granted I didn't apply because I would never want to work that much over the summer. Plus it would conflict with my math courses.
The point. The inservice was good as far as letting us know how things were going to be run, but I didn't get to speak with anyone about my availability, they still hadn't set me up on the payroll, and they still aren't sure about uniforms.

Next inservice is May 16th.

Headed homebound following the meeting, changed, then Sarah Lynne came and did a drive by. Trundled to the fair. I love supporting my community! I think that's all I need to write. It's a pretty outragious event, as far as events in this neck of the woods. And speaking of woods.. I'm donating to the Smithfield Tree Commitee- because it spectacular!

Exhausted.
Because of the hectic week, and then all the frivolities at the esplanade {I was just a tatch irked by some happenings AT the fair} Traveled home to indulge in some solitary conFINEment. It was precious. And much needed.

Around 8pm Karrie threw me a text and brought up roasting mallows and Ninja Destruction {this is probably 1 of the most involved and hilarious games I've ever participated in. And it's only just become a part of my life. Oh ND, where have you been?!?!} Again, I battled against going. It's always the identical group of beings from the ward. I love the ward {don't get me wrong}, but it became monotonous and stagnet which is exactly why I left.Worried {as usual} but felt a pull to go besides. I haven't gotten out as much as I'd like.

{{{the hermitage simply isn't over yet}}}.

Went. So glad I did. Not only because ND, but she diversified! There were a whole new 6 people that I'd never met!

Also I started the fire, all by myself. I realize this comes off as braggy, but I've only ever done that about 3 times in my life. Mostly because I'm always timid to try, or there's a male there that thinks he knows best {and he probably does, but whatevs}. Created the fire. Ah yeah baby! And then I met Logan, Corey, Robbie, Kelsie, Erin, and I forget the other name.
Um. But freak! Logan was so cool! Not obnoxious and loud like everyone else was. And absolutley hilarious. It was fun. Alright. understatement, but I don't know what else to write. He left a fairly large impression on me- and I'm not referring to the good size bruise he left on my leg from playing ND. :D

I'll probably never see him again.
I'm glad that I met him though.

We played some ND {I keep mentioning it because, it has changed my life}, and then viewed a couple YouTube videos on "Coloradoing". Uh.. I don't approve, but they looked high {on drugs, and in the air} which probably means they were enjoying themselves. Oh, and if you plan on checking that out, also check out Helicopter Tubing. And then it was really funny because they all kept talking about "granola's" and were making jokes. If only they knew that there was one among them, the entire hour that they bashed on us { and when I say "us" I'm taking the heat for all granola's- jus' representin'}... bah hahaahhahah! I'll never speak a word about it. Inside jokes are better-er that way. It caused Karrie to leak tears she's was laughing to hard.

Watched the fireworks from the porch, and then around 11:45 pm I headed home. I've had this insane craving for Swedish Fish the last couple of days, and was sorely tempted to go purchase some last night and today- but I haven't! W00t!

Today was mommy's day. I hope she liked her rose plants {we gave her more money to buy 2 more bushes! I hope she doesn't buy red. Ugh!}, cards, and chocolate. Saw Max, but didn't bother talking to him. I guess I made up my mind when he started to ignore me. It kinda sucks when someone doesn't want to be friends with you. But Jarren made my day, and Jeff made a point to sit by me in church so things looked up. The lessons were all what I needed to hear and I feel refreshed and ready for another week.

It's going to be chaotic. I can feel it.

Jeff moves on Sat. This means another group date/get together needs to be planned before then. Plus the amusement park {for what it is} is open and we really want to head down.
Elements tomorrow night, and then work everyday this coming week.


Ah! Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment