Wednesday, September 9, 2009

147

um. OK.
Things are definitely moving in the right direction. And the wrong. But mostly the right. and the wrong is unrelated.

Friday.
If it doesn't happen by Friday I'm taking my own fate, into my OWN slippery, clumsy, trembling hands and something WILL be done about this. This will be for the better, or for the worse. (shrugs) I don't care which, because some kind of direction is better than no direction. Right? Right? SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME!!

I didn't even pay attention in class. Good thing I studied for a couple hours before the class, so hopefully I absorbed everything I need from the book because the lecture and my concentration on the teacher flew out the door the minute I walked in the room.. until about now.

Wowzer.
I feel... like this kitty.


No comments:

Post a Comment