Thursday, September 10, 2009

149

What a slipshod digit.
Also. Today feels like a 1st class waste of....day. All due to my present "salubrity". It means health for anyone that cares, a new word I learned about a week ago. And yes.. I have been waiting- impatiently- to use it somehow.. I enjoy vocabulary. Step off.


Anyone that knows me (and I mean really digs me) would graps and "keep the faith" that I do in fact beat the drum and take great felecity in being of the female gender. What's not to like? The "super power" of being able to grow another human being inside your blessed womb? Breasts? Having tons of options to beautify yourself? Um. Mascara is a personal favorite. Not to mention the inherited personality traits that accompany having a vagina. (I.e., nuturing, caring, compassionate and friendly, etc.)

YOU tell ME what's not to like?

And. I recognize that with being a woman comes specific "obligations". And hey, who am I to jam a broom handle in the spokes of Mother Nature's 10-speed? {???} Especially when I ride that bike as well as I can- as fast as I can- on daily basis?

But I've just gotta say that right now, in this very moment.. I AM jamming a broom handle (several) into my own 10-speed bike and am wondering .. why the "h" am I not driving?

[jammed baby]


Monthlies are normally unbearable on day 2.
But this... this is punishing.

On top of feeling gross and bloated, headachy, tender and irritable it had to be about a million fiery degrees on the public University busing system, all my classes were topnotch bromidic, my Math teacher gave us "pop" quiz, my English Lit group sat and squabbled over what to write our paper on (group projects at Uni? Really?), and then pumped out a ridiculous thesis statement that we then again bickered over. My Biology lab ran late because we couldn't find our professor to get INTO the lab ( and we found him later down in greenhouse B eating pineapple with the grad. students), oh and then I couldnt make Step meeting because my Natural Disaster class ran late also.


I just feel gross.
But I finished my Math homework.
The only thing left on my Disaster plan in the floorplan.
I get paid tomorrow. And then one more time in 2 weeks.
I CAN go to Step club next week. And Black Student Union.
I'm singing in the CES fireside on Sunday down in Provo. And Sarah Lynne is coming with me.
I get to see Wylie manyana.
My English professor loved my paper and wrote great remarks all over that sucker.
I finished the online discussion for Anthropology and did a couple quizzes to keep myself ahead.
I just downloaded a couple new awesome songs.
I'm nearly done with my book "For Women Only"
and mom's making my favorite dinner for tonight.




Time to shower.
And maybe take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment