Saturday, May 22, 2010

285

Work starts a week earlier then I thought!!!-and can I just say that I am really excited to FINALLY have SOMETHING to do. I've been going crazy, and because of it I just got really sick. I slept all day and all night.
I haven't been able to find my keys though. And I need those for my car, for work, etc. My pack is in there with all my life guarding trash and I just.. need to find it- but I don't know where to look anymore. I've turned my house inside and out, I've looked between couch cushions, in my bed, I've looked in the fridge, the pantry, in the grass. Underneath my car, the microwave, laundry room and play room, my closet and all the boxes, nooks and crannies in this joint. Drawers, piano, library, purse, etc. I've looked THROUGH the windows of my car to see if I accidently left them in the ignition or something but.. they aren't there.

I don't have any spares. And I don't know how I'm going to get one. I just can't find them.
It got to a point where I just curled up in a ball and cried for like half an hour out of pure frustration and then said screw it, took some medicine and went to bed... for a couple days.

I've been reading, but mostly sleeping.
And I haven't tried to find them since.
I don't even care.
Maybe my dad will find them- how dependent is that? What more can I do if I'm just sick and aching? Ugh. I should be trying harder.

PS I finally started LOST Season 2. And it's awesome- what like.. 3-4 more seasons to go after this one.


Freak. I need some hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment