Wednesday, July 7, 2010

309

{Lipstick has been perched on my mind.} Which is suspicious because it's never been on my mug. I've always been about gloss and polish; light natural hues-except for heavy insidious mascara cause I'm enchanted by siren eyes, but I'm starting to feel like I'd like to try a new semblance. Not only with the make-up side of things, but I'd really like to figure out something new to do with my hair.

I saw someone with the most astonishing eyebrows the other day- and I'd really like to figure out the best way to do mine. It's all about trying to find something to be proactive about. Not that I'm just sitting around doing NOTHING all day LONG, or that I really hate my face or something- but I'm feelin' it may be time for some experimentation.


So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment