Sunday, September 5, 2010

347

{Up at 6 am and then not in bed till about midnight or later.} This first week has been a little crazy but I can't explain how excited I am that school is FINALLY back in. I feel productive and busy, I've enjoyed my classes and homework thus far. I've already learned so much and enJOYed so much. Uni is fun-for now. ;)
Institute is rocking my world and has already given me so many things to think about. I've begun to create some friendships that I believe will go a long way.

The whole this is refreshing and rejuvenating.


I feel progress.
I feel growth.
And I feel happiness.

I'm so grateful for the opportunities this semester has ALREADY given me, and I believe that more are to come. The wards.stakes.branches. have all been switched up. I'll admit it, I was late today but it's been one of those Sunday's that I just DON'T want to end.

Proverbs.
I love Proverbs, but I don't have time to write down everything that I want to right now. But I will. Later.

mm. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment