Monday, January 3, 2011

445

Dinner is on me tonight!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Kabobs. With a papaya dipping sauce-possibly. IF I can find our wooden skewers somewhere.

inspire wire.
blanket for Azraylea.
cleaning
volunteer project for Jbaby.




Lots of thoughts last night:

Things I bring to the table?
Trying to find the reason for WHY I'm the way I am.
Found SOME reasons.
Stayed up till four.
Read, studied, wrote, thought some more.

hidden talent
why it's hidden
how to let the light that i have, allow me to be the light that i want eventually.

people who are larger than life.
why i want to have certain characteristics, and does it matter

me, but not pieces of everyone else. just me.

where i want to go
the beginning of a plan
trying to line up my ideas with His.

remembering
having to remember over and over again
the e. perspective.
what i could be doing more of now

14,000 things to be happy about.


long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment