Sunday, March 13, 2011

497



VEGAS.

I'd been thinking about what my first time there would be like. Would I enjoy it? Understand the fuss? Feel disappointment, possibly disgust? I have no answers to any of those questions. All I do know is that it definitely changed me somehow. Meggae was the best person to go with round #1.

More later.

-----------------------
Later. 3:25pm

So we honestly are pulling onto the strip and the first thing we see is this woman. Probably 25-30 "fiddling" (as Meggae put it) up under her shirt. HUGE boobs. No bra. First memory of Vegas. After letting my eyes bug out for a second I slowly turn to Megan whose eyes are as wide as mine. We just look at each other and say nothing. BAH HA HA HAHA! Classy.


What I learned or re-learned from Vegas:

I'm a hot desert or tropical kind of girl. It really doesn't matter the humidity or terrain as long as there's lots of blue sky and sun.
I'm not a city girl. I'm a city-visiting kind of girl, but I'll never be able to live in one.
I don't experience much culture shock-I can adapt and shield appropriately.
My state has better clubs for dancing. Nevada has better clubs for hooking up.
When it comes to travel, I can wing it. When it comes to the rest of my life, I can't.
The trip was a test. And I passed it with flying colors.
There are some friendships that are timeless.
Flying to Vegas might be cheaper than driving to Vegas.
I need to step up the hot factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment