Tuesday, June 21, 2011

553

Changed my brake light last night.
Turned out to be much easier than I thought it was. Now a safety inspection and registration-this stuff is just a hassle sometimes ya know? Now me and Catherine need to figure out our shower drain, I need to pay Ashlie for rent and utilities and get to planning this house warming party.
Also. I kinda need to ramp up my work ethic. I keep leaving work early to be with him or to go and do crazy things with my friends but.. I really need to get back to packing the money away. Who knows what's going to happen in the fall?

Last night was a good example.
But it was worth it!
We went over to Jess's and played some games, watched Jurassic Park (left a little bit early but finished it back at my parents house). We talked with my parents for a bit before they headed to bed ( Mum just came back from North Carolina).

Oh dear.
Good times.
I think he's starting to get the puzz, and he's been pretty quick on the uptake as far as racial jokes go. He made an AMAZING racial joke last night while watching JP. It was hilarious. I was blown away by it. It was.... impressive.

Good night.
One more week to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment