Saturday, September 24, 2011

575

Got a new job.
Working at ICON Health and Fitness on the Holiday Line. I can see how assembly wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea-but it actually kind of is mine. Repetitive works soothing to me. And the time goes by quickly (5:30pm-12:00am) because you get in the zone and go. No time to screw around-unless you want the line to halt because of you. I've already met some really cool people, and the Line Lead is a pretty awesome person.

The best part is how much money I'm making.
I liked a sign they have posted on one of the EXIT doors. It says "If you have the right to work, don't let anyone take it away". So yeah-maybe it's not the best job as far as "quality" or something but any blue collar job is respectable, because it's what keeps all the other jobs up there. Salt of the earth in there-I need to start packing better lunches though.

I'm at my parents and dinner smells amazing.
So yeah.
Moving to Japan next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment