Friday, October 7, 2011

577

I've spent the last 16 hrs trying to get this legal brief paper finished. It supposed to be 4 pages but I've only got enough material for 2. It's solid though so hopefully, at very LEAST, I'll get an incomplete and the opportunity to get at least 85% of the grade with an added extension. Also, test this upcoming Tuesday in ENVS 4500. I'm not worried about it, as long as I can start my studying this weekend and have things squared away by then.

I better have gotten paid today, cause I'm ready to treat myself to...something. I'm not quite sure what I'd like to splurge. I was thinking about going and getting my hair styled for when Cristian and I go to Naomi's baby shower. Kinda want to make a good impression because hopefully some of these people will become my friends. I just want a couple.

He has a hard time saying the "l" word.
I don't.
But he said it.

I've started to learn some new lullaby's and Disney songs on the piano, all for what's coming up in the future. And a new savings account has been created. Hopefully we can figure this all out.

In sad news my car died. Engine seized and it completely shut down so now I'm sentenced to driving my father's car around and my poor dad has to be driven around by my mother- who just had eye surgery so.... that's a blessed situation lol. But it looks like they've got a lead on getting me a new one. An Acura? I know nothing about Acura's , better research it I suppose-get a handle on what I'll be moving around in. And thank goodness they're helping me take care of this-really have a lot on my plate.

It's mostly good things.
But it's hard things too.
Here's to the weekend.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment