Sunday, December 18, 2011

604

Alright.
Last night it all finally came together. Got together with my parents and Cristian and planned out the wedding- everything! So I can finally stop worrying about things and starting putting it together. I like the way we laid it out-mostly because it allows for me to have some time in between everything for naps and resting which I know I'm going to need. I hope he's happy with the plan, at 5 months pregnant I'm simply not going to be able to do an all day all night celebration. Me and the baby need to SLEEP. And yes I'm a selfish bride-I'm going to want some alone time with him in between all the friend and family time.

The only thing we have left to decide is the design of our announcements, whose catering and where we're honeymooning. Everything else is set.

Feels good, and I'm finally starting to feel the excitement that any young bride should with her approaching wedding day. Up until last night it was mostly dread and ignoring everything because I couldn't find a way to balance things enough where everyone could find some happiness in my day. Which is ironic because.. it's MY day right. Well, Cristian and I's.

Anyways, that's over and done with.

Christmas is a week away and I haven't been doing anything about that. Christmas shopping this week for sure. Not sure what I'm going to do. What I wanted to do for Cristian simply isn't working out so it might have to be belated.... but I need to put SOMETHING together for the man. All I wanna do though is watch Gossip Girl, Lipstick Jungle and plan my way to Forbes top 50 women.

Had a weird dream last night. All it was, was me running.. just for..exercise. In the dream my heart was pounding so hard but it felt so good to be out in the fresh air and light just running till' I couldn't anymore. I woke up and thought it was real or something- so tomorrow I'm hitting up the gym for a nice long run.

Made sugar cookies.
Want to frost them.

No comments:

Post a Comment