Saturday, March 14, 2009

22


*looks for a song to spawn some kind of illumination*
Check.

M.B. Eternally has my back. Always.

As we departed the Draper Temple open house last evening there was a dyad of scrungy old men situated on the sidewalk displaying posters. I eye-balled them as our bus trundled on by. Peculiar.

"Secret or Sacred?" One shouted
"GotForgiveness?" Questioned the 2nd.

It activated some affecting feelings. Particularly the primary one. Secret? Or Sacred?
I think that because it's an "OPEN" house there's nothing really secret about it. And isn't it interesting that at the finale of the walk about( Woah! Australia!) they guide you toward a lounge where the sister missionaries can answer ANY questions that you have?

That man apparently hadn't bothered to go within and take a gander.


It was luxurious (as I suspect ALL temples are).
The Bride's Dressing Room was hands down my most treasured room. Foremost because I hope and expect to be a bride soon-ish and that chandelier was jaw plummeting, heart stopping gorgious. A sacred chasm where princesses are born! I want to be a princess!!
And what esteemed company I was in. The girls and my sister Talisa.

The sun was shimmering, the zypher chilled and invigorating, the spirit onboard and ever present.

3:01 pm

This morning I finished my 3rd reading of the Book of Mormon. I'm unceasingly astonished by how much I glean each and every time I cascade over that revered dissertation. Of late my heart has been surging with happiness and joy for my own individual knowledge regarding the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It's been a personal journey, and my understanding, faith, and intricate experiences have become exceptionally important to me recently. I feel like I can do anything.

Anything.
Possibilties are endless.
Potential is unlimited.


3:37 pm

I except a letter today.
Let's go see what's in the box!

*walks out to mailbox*

..No letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment