Wednesday, March 18, 2009

25

The significance of yesterday: First bike ride of the year. (up the canyon)
The significance of today: My legs feel like they've had cement poured into them. So sore. Such a delightful sensation.

I've almost completed the Harry Potter series, for the 2nd time? 3rd perhaps?
Normally I can't get past book 5, but this months craze has been something else.
Still looking for a job, my determination is barely there. I loath the "searching" part.

St. Patrick's Day passed not leaving much to write about.


"Yes, Do It With Confidence"
That's what my fortune cookie on the 16th said.

-New Stereo ( 2 ponderous glossy speakers full of window-shaking, glass-shattering power - and yes I DID test this out.) with ipod hook up; for music makes my life.

-2 New movies: Ferngully (Best Disney Movie Ever- and I'm not just saying that because I'm a granola, nature-hugging, anti-logging environmentalist- it teaches good morals. And no one can rap like Batty!), and EverAfter (Which I hereby declare to be better than ANY other Cinderella story around.)

- "In A Pickle", and I can't believe that I'm actually going to say this. I almost feel like I'm cheating on my (previous) favorite word game (Apples to Apples). This game is tops! I'm so thrilled that my BF knows me this well. Play it before you knock it... out the window.

-3 sets of hoops (not hula) (bronze, gold, and silverish), and the most magical fairy necklace I have ever seen. Truly Maria went to another world and back to retrieve this thing. It's magical.

-One billion birthday wishes from various areas. (Facebook, Myspace, Cellphone, Cards, Phonecalls). All in all, not a bad 21st birthday.

And now to enjoy the pressies!
Thanks to all, and to all a good.. morning.


8:53 pm

"You are one bodacious babe."
Alright so I just have to shove this out there. (I) Never understood the character of Zac Young. He's unflinchingly American ( not that I mind). So why is it written on his little license slash identity card that he's from Australia (but this is better)?
It really doesn't matter. I GUESS.

Waxed my fingernails black.
And then ran my blasted guts out. Almost literally. On the home stretch I jumped and jived to Enrique (oh, if there were such a man in my life)(but there soon will be! :D). I darted all the way up to my haven and sprawled my withered, exhausted, perspiring, slightly-more-tanned b-o-d-y on the sage canvas I call so passionately "my floor". (We are overwhelmingly intimate, but my bed is my 1st lover)

As I lay there listening to the nucleus of my soul ("heart" for those of you hopelessly lost) provide bass background beats (BBB), and felt it struggling to (prison)break free of my rib cage I soaked -and almost drowned- in the pleasures of having such a wonderful piece of malleable art. I love that I am of the earth. One of my most favored things about being "human".

-Feet throbbed.
-Thighs taunt.
-Abs cold.
-Arms weakened.
-Heart healthy.

Brilliant sunlight.

I should write an Ode to the Sun. It would be easy. No one would get hurt.
I'm infatuated.
I may actually take a bash at it.
..indeed..

NNT (not now though)




Alright, now if all goes well and according to plan, the 1st of the series I like to call "Gimpish Greatness" will be appearing tonight! I don't particularly care if you find them stupid, humiliating, or redundant (that word doesn't really work here- irrelevant) because I'm not actually putting them up for anyone but myself-to remember the good ol' days (nights).

Oh- and for you "Melissa-the star(less)-Gimpie" because I feel there are certain.. tha-ings.. you should know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment