Tuesday, March 31, 2009

36

I dreamt about Vampires last night.
I happened to be one. Was I blonde? Strawberry maybe? Something about having to find the gorgeous bright-eyed child...
Lots of red. And a man of mystery.

A lily white dream. Pleasurable. However, I can't recall the reason. I remember simpering in my sleep-slightly. The phone alarm peeled, harping the silence of my crepuscular bed of roses and I quickly pressed the "Snooze" button. Then frantically attempted to plunge back into that eloquent 'castle in the sky'. It never fully returned. My body was awake, waiting impatiently for the next series of chimes to mess up the soundless perfection of morning. Hmph.


Planet Fitness interview today at 3:15 pm. Fitness Planet- if only one existed.

I'm pleased that I received a call back, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I've applied around 500 billion places and things haven't been going to plan.
Hm 3:15pm.

My nails are beginning to grow out. I've discovered the trick for me to be successful in this endeavor. If I paint them, refraining to bite them is easy. This is a hinderance though, because I HATE painting my nails. It's so... unnatural.

Just like hairspray. Hairspray gives me the heebie jeebies. I won't get started on that though. That's a different soup box, for a very different time. It's freaking flammable! What's wrong with people? Plus they mostly test on animals.

Woah, for not wanting to go into it.. I sure.. went into it. Perhaps my ferocity is unreasoned?... Naw.. I can't fully make myself believe that. And so.

Time to make some litany for this blessed 31st of March.
-Shower
-Pluck eyebrows [ they're getting out of control]
-Dogs for a walk
-Laundry [specifially my bedstead blankets]
-Interview at 3:15pm. {scrunches eyes}
-1 hour of swimming with Nicole
-Return movies [I may have to purchase the Highschool Musical Trilogy. I appreciate it because it was nothing like my highschool experience. It was happy :)]
-Cook dinner? [If mum has time to teach me]
-Finish Twilight.


I can do this.






No comments:

Post a Comment