Wednesday, March 4, 2009

14


My back is being attacked my an invisible bear.
That hip hop dancing really did me in.
I didn't even think I used my back that much.

I tried to tell (M) that it's over, because I just keep feeling resistance when it comes to our friendship. And I can't stand the way that I have to put SO MUCH effort into making conversation with him ALL the time.

Oh and this is embarrassing, so Convergy's won't even hire me because I did horribly on their math section of the application process. Whatever. They said to come back in 30 days, but I'm taking it as maybe that just wasn't the job for me. I came home and applied to work as a Nanny in New York City. I love that place, and it would be a nice change of pace. I'll just have to see if they get back to me, and if they do if they'll be flexible with school starting in Aug.

I went to LDS Employment Services today with (N) because she was thinking about working in Arizona. I can see her really enjoying it. But she didn't want to go in alone, and although I planned on making my way in there WITH her I saw Mrs. (R) and couldn't do it anymore. That lady is crazzzyy.

So I backed out and I think because of that it made Nicole back out as well. Well hopefully she'll go tonight or tomorrow, cause it'll be going on until then.


So apparently we're playing cards tonight. I feel like such a loser. Everyone there will have a date and I'll be the lone..... dateless.
I guess that's ok as long as I have a good time, but ya know, I just feel out of place and awkward.


I'm thinking of someone that I could invite but we'll see what happens.
My back hurts SO freaking much, But in the good news section of the day I'm excited to go back to hip hop dance class tomorrow night because I had SO MUCH fun there the other night. Even if my body is in full revolt now.


I love my dog.
He's the best dog in the entire world.
I need a car, but have NO money.

I shouldn't have gone to Thailand. That's what I think all this means. I just should have come home when everything was getting out of control. How many days did I go without sleeping? I don't even know. How many times did I call mom in fits of hysteria.. I don't know.
And then I decided to go, and as much fun as it was... I think I missed out on something here. A job. That's what I keep thinking about.


I'm so full.
I'm so fat.
I saw Bride Wars last night and I want to be thin like THOSE 2 girls.


Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment