Wednesday, May 6, 2009

76

Behold: the protracted & pinched crosscut betwixt greenhouses. This is mostly habituated as a short cut, but it is also my belief {and others} that this is where the anchorites throng after they "lock" {because really, how much security is there when all you've got is a little hand made hook wire to secure the premises?} the gate. I know that if I were a stylite I'd definitely hang out in a greenhouse as my co-op, plus there are tomatoes, peppers, and other various eatery-thingies © in the back.

These are the other houses. There are 30 in all. And I've been in ALL of them- I've only worked there for 3-4 days! My favorites are #15 {Every pepper ever imagined has been created in the house}. #6 {Because it smells like tomatoes!} and #3A {You stroll in there, as a totally innocent pedestrian and are attacked viciously by a mass of swarming colorful Geraniums- I don't like Geraniums-at all- but I do love the colors!} -note to self- take picture of Geranium house, you've never seen anything like it- trust me}



{Right} This is Sarah Lynne. If I believed in having "best friends" she would be it. As far as I care though, all my friends ARE the best so... take that!!! And that! Bah ha! She didn't realize I was going to take a photo and had been having a pretty awful day already. Nothing to make it worse then someone setting of a flash in your eyes that blinds you for... eternity {my apologies dearest}. Maybe she was mad because Marcie took the seat I was saving specifically for her. I was mad to! *angry face* Silly Marc. Not feeling good {S}, was up late crying last night just about.. the accumulative stuff that always sardine together and the most inopportune time. We don't know whose Jeep that is {in the background}. But we hate-secretley to ourselves- that it is not eco-friendly {maybe we could say that's why she's scowling so fiercely} to bad we both absolutely ADORE the color. The glamorous burnt fry sauce color!



These are the Fuschia! *googlie eyes* And this time I have a picture that is forthright deemed legit! Dah! So tropical and full of pulsating, vibrant colours that have not yet failed to fill my nucleus with joy-so much that I get big inside! They are monsterous, and force me to ponder on tropical islands and sweet but subtle drinks sipped with a delicate baby umbrella. Sighs.


Alright. So I've figured out what I'm going to do with these babies! These are "Snow White Carpet Allysum" {and it does look like a blanket of ice crystals when you peer into that house.} When I become a bride I want to have these little flowers put into my hair in some sort of elegant, feminine, and stunning way. I can't really describe it, but just think about it and I'm sure you'll imagine the image that is inside my frontal lobes. *Concentrates*



What you all should be getting from this is that I love my job, and I thoroughly enjoy being surrounded by nature every single day. I don't think there are many people in the world that love their jobs and much as I appreciate and grow from mine. It has truly been a blessing in so many ways that I don't even know where to begin.
Maybe it was that awesome talk that I had with Saran about language.
Or maybe it's how "Ralph" is taking me under his wing as an adoptive grandchild, because my family is so far away.
Perhaps it's that I get to spend all day with someone that has the same values, goals, and ambitions as myself. It's so much easier when I feel like I'm on a team.
Maybe it's all the awesome people I'm meeting and getting to know.
Or that K-scrib is giving me more responsibilities and therefore more opportunity to gain knowledge.
It could be that I get to be outside in the sun- or rain- all day long instead of inside working at some desk job.
Maybe it's the working out, or feeling accomplished.
Or maybe it's all those things, but I'm learning so much and having a BLAST while I'm at it.


Things are definitley looking up.
Yes indeed they are!
I could hide among the flowers all day long and be perfectly content! DAh!
Bada Bing!

In other news: We're planning another group date for Saturday. MLI.


Nature=Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment