Tuesday, May 5, 2009

75

His name was Saran. {I conducted a smidge of research and discovered that it means "joy" and it's origins are rooted in Africa. Crackerjack!} The entire afternoon I kept thinking that there was some guy named Sar-AH working at the green house. So glad that's finally cleared up.
Just as a side note: I think that chewing tobacco is worse than smoking. Not in the sense of "health" per say, but just in general. No one I know wants to see someone spit brown sluggish liquid into a CLEAR container all day.

But maybe that's just the people I know.
Right.

What a jim-dandy day!

I fraternized with the Fuschia.
Attacked the Alyssum.
Married the Marigolds.
and Poached the Petunias.
I DaNcEd with the Draceona.
Twa-irled with the Twisted Arrowheads.
Harassed the Habanero's.
And grabbed the Gerbera daisies.
Overwhelmed the Osteo's.
Chastised the Crystal Palace's.

I just wanted to see how many things I could spew out. Alyssum{below, right} and Fuschia's {left} are tip top!- as far as actual flowers that people{ or other things} want to pot or dangle in baskets are concerned. Otherwise I'm satisfied with whatever blooms and creeps in the field across from my house, or up the canyon that I bike every day.

I do want to purchase some Scottish Moss {below, center} however, the stuff is heavenly. And what a vibrant colour!

{{{ These are not legitimate pictures, however tomorrow I vow to smuggle my camera into work and take some graphic pictures....}}}

In other headlining news Sarah Lynne was made fun of today about her clothes. So we decided that we should come up with some kind of "statement' if that should ever happen again. I just have "non-style" by: C, but these are what I came up with for her:

"Sizzlin' Style" by Sarah
"Slim Pickin's" by ms. Russak
"Simply Sarah" by "S"
"SnAzzy Skimp" Sarah-the Squash- Russak
"Scanty Celebrity Wear" Lyjo Kneeman {none of you will understand this}
"Sureal Slip-ons" by SLTSR {this makes me think of footies}
"Souped up Shirts and Skants!" { Skants= short pants, for those of you that are dumb. Just kidding!}
"Express-Sarah"
and my personal favorite "Skin Wear" by Sar. {it's important that you don't add the "ah" at the end of her name- much better-er and legit}

We thought for a minute that people {or other things} might hear that name and think of something skin tight or actual skin. But we then decided that anyone that hears "Skin Wear" and thinks "Skin tight, or Actual Skin" is illiterate and stupid, and we simply won't do business with them. Problem solved. A win-win-win situation. For why there are 3 wins I know not. But Michael Scott does.

I missed out on Damien's crepe party, which would have been rad-iculous. Too bad my newly found and overly appreciated job works my bag o' bones like nothin' you've ever experienced.. and gives me-willingly- flesh wounds:

That it the strangest, most uncomfortable place to get a blister- I know because I'm a victim & survivor. Oh and this is my foot.

The best-est thing about my job is that I'm outside, working out all day long. I'm getting paid to get in shape, oh and learn lots about flowers. It's the greatest thing I've ever done. *said with a grin*.

-check.

No comments:

Post a Comment