Friday, May 29, 2009

93

BDG! {Bah! Dah! Gah!- for those of you that are slow}

This is Chelsea giving the blow-by-blow {???} on yesterday's headlines & highlights {And no, I'm not talking about some idiot walking around with "headlines" or "highlights"- this is the real deal people}, primarily we'll take a peek-sie at the "Catastrophe that will be preventing an innocent family get together", next we'll talk about "GreenPeace wailing, whailing, wah-ailing {whaling? :D}, on Virtual City designers", and last but certainly NOT least "An evening that was, quite possibly MUCH TO WONDERFUL". [[insert dramatic voice where you deem appropriate, since I don't care enough to do it for you]]

Also, all other sidenotes, analogies, sarcastic bon mots {Now, I know that some of you are going to have no idea what I'm talking about here. This means "remarks"- oh and I quite frequently use dead language phrases- look at it as a learning experience! Quid pro quo right?} and AA {Audacious Acronymns} that usually turn up in this scandal sheet.

First things first. Ob.viously. Um Texas? In June? Come on menage'! You KNOW that I have school and work! You couldnt have picked a date in July or Aug.? Wow. So basically you're all going to be bashing it up with hullabaloo, hoopla, and saturnalia in the land of BIG while I'm stuck {much like unto a barnacle} here in "reality/actuality". The only consolidation that I have for this ghastly turn of events is that you're inveighing my candied N&N {niece and nephew} back to me from the land of BIG. I'm going to wish you a good time and safe travel because I LOVE you, but man- I'm totally feeling gypped. Hard core. Petal to the metal.

Next, the horror of these horrid virtual designers that have horrifying ideas. I suppose this is the part where the green panther inside me pounces outwardly full throttle. Understanding that they aren't going to start production on these "cities" [right now] isn't really the point. I can read. I live in America. Stating the obvious normally gets my point across, but I'm going to go further with this. I'M NOT AN IDIOT [[I can hear "the people" snickering under their breath right now! HALT I tell you!]]. I'm getting ahead of myself {as usual}, because I keep forgetting that I'm not the only one that dips into this narrative.

I just recently read that there is this idea of Ocean Cities *skeptical face* complete with airports being circulated throughout the world {this mostly means America}. The idea of building 10+ cities out in the middle of the sea to provide more places to habitat. I understand that this precious apple is becoming increasingly overpopulated. Particularly in places such as China. But it just makes sense to me that we build from the bottom up, instead of expanding and wasting what we have already. Sure, there are lots of places that haven't been developed {I'm to/rn on the issue because I don't necessarily LIKE developing, but I do believe in working with what we have first}, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't be! That we couldn't work on making THOSE environments better to thrive upon first! I don't see the problem, and it could be because I don't have all the facts {I'm sure that's it entirely]. BUT what I DO know is that putting these cities out in the ocean {not connected to the mainland} is going to cause lots of controversy. Particularly with me.

At what cost do we start axing Davey Jones's Locker? Well, apparently each city would cost a smidge more than a billion dollars each. That puts a price tag on it. Cha-ching.
I don't have much more to say on the subject, at least not anything I could say inbetween spitting {figuratively} on the people proposing these ideas...so we'll leave my rant at that.

[[[[Sidenote: This reminds me of that city in the high seas off the coast of Spain. The one that's for sale? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? You can now buy the worlds smallest country-up on stilts. It comes with it's own flag, currency, AND civilians! And it can be yours for 1 billion dollars! {$$$} and upon purchase you become royal! What a steal!]]]]

We're nearing the finale of our report. The evening that was much MUCH to wonderful. And it certainly was. Cat's pajama's baby! I caulked my souls nucleus {my heart} up after our last conversation. I read this quote somewhere "Don't be reckless with other peoples hearts, and don't put up with those that are reckless with yours." I couldn't help BUT to think of Mike. Get geared up for the analogy-we knew there would be one. I KNOW that he cares deeply for me. Not only because he's said it-out loud-to me, but because of the way that he shows it. But I feel like I'm in a zoo with a bunch of other girls. And the one that he finds the most interesting or attractive is the one that he'll feed.
I guess my thing is that I'm not going to enter some petty competition. If that's what this is going to come down to I'll bow out with my head held high. right now. I don't see that as being something worth my time. And what am I trying to prove anyways? The only person I'm trying to prove anything to is my merciful Father in Heaven. And that's the only person I'm worried about. pinkie promise.

They [whoever they are] say that relationships like this have phases. And this could be the phases that's named "Well, let's just see how far she would go to keep me as hers " or "Making her jealous". But I've named it something else "Start acting stupid and I'm a' walkin' ". I'm looking for someone who's willing to work as hard as I am. And I'm not going to settle.

It's not as nullifying as I'm making it sound. It was copacetic when he came over. It always is. What I love about Mike is that I don't have to try and entertain him. He's so content just sitting and playing tic tac toe, or paddocks. He loves mind games, and telling riddles. It's so easy to be with him. And he's very easy to please. I sometimes get annoyed [alright, sometimes I get filled with NUR- near uncontrollable rage] with my parental units because they always want to chit chat with us and whatever. I don't blame them, he has a magnitizing personailty and you can't help but want to be around him.

I just wish things like love weren't so complicated and stupid sometimes. Bah hahahah! I just realized how funny that is.
Whatever. What will be will be. Right?[said with hope]

The happier stuff: Working in the greenhouse was aces!! I've missed Kirsty! And Robyn! I'm brimming with the blue funk [I didn't realize I hated that word-funk-until I just wrote it] that this job is almost over. All the plants are either sold, or dead :(. but the heat and humidity were welcoming! I ate really healthy yesterday which always makes me feel good! Watched a movie with my parents and laughed heartily at all the little nuances! Daddy brought home the paperwork for financial aid, and Sarah Lynne and I are totally going to Oregon in several weeks. and then we {{Mike and I-ke ha ha! Get it!?} played magic wars. He gets points because he actually owns a collectible Harry Potter wand {?? um ??}, but I racked in the points by just recently learning how to wink. *wink face*.
He stayed over till' about midnight. And then we text till about 2 in the morning. It was awesome!

Also- I'M GETTING A NEW CAR!

That's it for now, whew! What a long entry! But the weather is nice and the sun is calling my name {middle name and all} So.. I'm out to Carpe Diem!

LI {Later-ish}

Ahoy Matey's!
Yo ho, yo ho a ninja pirate's like for us!

It was a pretty productive day-actually I'd say more then any other day. Captain Kid {Sarah Lynne} and Cut Throat Cabin Boy Chelsea {that's me, in case you got lost}. We basically dominated the 7 seas, got caught in a Hurricane named "Wiggle y'Bum" and duck-napped several fowl.


Oh, and we saved a drowning man {but for reals}. His first problem? Well he jumped in with jeans. {um?} Second problem? Couldn't swim {Why did you jump off the cliff?}. And third problem? Got caught in the current {well... alright}. We whipped our ship around, tossed him a PFD {personal floatation device} and paddled him to shore.

Ha ha! We totally carpe'd the trash out of this diem! {I think I just made the dead language.. dead-er :D}


No comments:

Post a Comment