Saturday, May 30, 2009

94

And so.


I mean, I don't think that I really need to explain what's going on here.


------------


6:oo pm. So now all I'm doing is waiting for the bomb to drop- because it will undoubtedly. I just kinda hoped that things had changed. That instead of ignoring the situation like before {I hate bringing up the past} that this time we could actually stay on honest footing.
It's not looking good. And all day has been an emotional roller coaster. I haven't eaten anything because I'm nauseated. I'm trying to keep busy so not to think about it. I finally turned off my phone because I was driving MYSELF insane looking at it all the time. And all of this angst because I know what's coming- it just hasn't yet.


It's ok if you don't care about me anymore.
Really & Truly.
I hate this part right here.








1 comment: