Sunday, July 12, 2009

113

I feel dis--jointed. And I can't figure out if it's because of heat exhaustion, work exhaustion, or if really.. I'm just moribund.

Yesterday I got pie on my eyebrow.
Because I was attempting to eat the deliciousness {that my mama made} but was so..overtaxed.. I couldn't locate my awaiting anxious mouth. Hence, dark chocolate and scarlet raspberry above my right baby brown. Oh. And then it slid INTO my eye, hence rendering my eyesight redundant and temporarily abolished.

It was a pretty tragic moment. And slightly painful.
And not one that I would wish on my worst enemy... but maybe one I'd wish on my best friend. That way we could slap each others knees together while guffawing about it when we're both 80 years young and senial. Oh, and partially blind in our right peepers.
Sighs.
What I'd give for a friend like that right now.


Every day ends feeling like it's been a 1,000 years. How's that for melodramatic? But honestly, time has slowed down to an almost stand still, which would sound pretty good if I were doing ANYTHING product. Or fun.

At least I have next year to look forward to. When another year of school will be done. My car paid off, and I'm off and away in Israel. It's all about keeping your eyes on the prize. Right? Right? There's lots of chit chat about eyes in this entry. That's interesting.

There are some good things to think about for the future. I'm ready for something good, new, and fresh to start now though. There's Mannie. That french black guy that I've been dating, who I'm pretty sure is wanting to steer in the serious direction. Problem is I'm skeptical. And I'm not ready to fall in love any time soon because being proposed to twice and not having it work out has left me feeling pretty unstable, overly cautious, discouraged, immature, and slightly weepy.

I'm feeling pretty good about being on my own where I have control. And he's a nice guy that's fun to hang out with and talk to so that's alright. I've told him I don't want anything serious but sometimes I don't think he listens to me. I guess I should think about THAT aspect a little more but I simply don't have time.
Just like I don't have time to shave my legs or pluck my cave man eyebrows anymore.


I told Kenzie off today.
I couldn't help it. It was time for something to be said, I'm on my monthlies and being out in the sticky sun this morning didn't help my already bad mood.
I'm being vague but she went off on a tagent about how I need to respect her.

I told her I couldn't do that. I can't force myself to like or respect someone. Everything she does I would do different. And her snotty power trip skit is getting pretty old. But I told her that I would come to work and do what she tells me to do ( which consists of her decided which chair I start on) and that she can pretend like that means I respect her ( oh, and that she can tell everyone that I DO respect her), but really what it all comes down to is that this is my job- for the summer- and I'll do what I have to in order to stick it out until September. I don't think she liked that very much. But at least it shut her up and got her off of Mally's back.

Stupid git.

This coming Saturday I finally have date with David. That I can actually go on. Poor guy. He's asked 5 times and every time work or another something silly gets in the way. We're tubing the river which is ALWAYS a good time.
It's about time to cut my hair.
And I'm thinking about Lasik.


Tonight I'm supposed to be spending some time with Nicole and Emily- which would be good because I haven't seen them for about a month because of work. And 2 because I really just need a good laugh that won't turn into a sob fest.

I got tickets to go see Harry Potter this week so that's something good to look forward to as well.
And my dogs eye is getting better. I still can't believe he had a thorn under his third eye lid.
That's it for now.
Time for another nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment