Monday, July 20, 2009

116


I fell into a lake today.



An icy cold lake. literally. Because there was still snow up at White Pine. Manfred (my cell phone) was in my "pocket" when I slipped in. So I had to purchase a new phone. They didn't sell mine anymore. I guess they stopped supporting/loving/caring for the beloved SamSung Slider version something something something.
So now I have the Samsung Magnet. Which sucks because the key pads are so effing small, and I don't have anyone's number anymore because my blasted SIM card was damaged. Oh, and there goes all those photos I took in Australia, Thailand, Texas, and in the valley- and the blessed canines...

And it makes a weird "message" alert sound that drives me up the walls.










I really hate [[change]].

1 comment:

  1. this explains how you answered your phone when i called you tonight. i am no longer lost and confused by your questioning, "hello...?"
    this also makes me extra, extra glad that you recognized who i was when i said, "chelsea."
    p.s. i really, really love the way you say my name, "wisteria..." it makes me feel special. that sounded overly loving borderline lez... oh well. love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete