Friday, July 31, 2009

121


Checked my phone this morning ( that's it right there --> Pretty awesome huh?). Had a text from Sarah that read as the following:

"I dreamed that you let me take care of your baby while you were riding a roller coaster with Nicole and then ended up back in a scary version of Logan, the baby was taken by a slave trader and I did all sorts of running and fighting to get him back. The end"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So instead of doing either of those things I just returned to my slumber, only to be horrified [[4]] hours later when I woke up and it was 11:48 am. I NEVER sleep that late, and it's not like I went to bed in the early hours of the morning or anything. Strange. My equilibrium must be off a little.

I like morning texts. { In fact that just made it into the top 10 of my favorite things list} Waking up and finding that I have them. Most of them are one liners that make me giggle out of my blurry sleepiness. It just sounds like I'm having hysterics.
For instance, here are a few one liners that have recently found their way into my "Inbox" in the early hours of the morning when I'm still unconscious.

Scott: "I'm afraid to go to the bathroom"

Ben: " Just now I saw a hairy man with a pretty classy combover drop his dripping ice cream cone on what appears to be his biological child."

Dan: " I'm smiling so wide that I could eat a banana sideways"
James: " !?!?!?!?!?"


There's more. I should make a list, maybe that way I could delete them from my phone! Is it lame that I like to save the funny ones, or the irrationally nice ones? Well I don't care, I appreciate humor & kindness so what exactly am I supposed to do? Huh? huh?! Ah well.

The point is.. I've lost 12 lbs! Most of it water weight, which always happens when you alter your eating habits strictly & suddenly. But I don't care! I'm well on my way to reaching my goal weight, which reminds me.. I gotta go running today before work starts at 4:15 pm.

I had yesterday off. I spent it cleaning my poor house, but it looks fantastic now! We even washed the walls which shows how into it we got. It's all because my N&N have gone home to North Carolina but on Saturday (tom.) we've got old friends (they aren't old, we've just known them for a long time) from {{Australia}} aka HOME, coming and we had to clean on the dreaded play room... In fact it's still not quite finished. And I get the jibblies when I walk in there. Not because it's gross, there's just a lot of clutter and I don't know where to put have of it. Personally.. I think I'm just going to throw most of it away because secretly WE DON'T NEED IT. (coughs)
So.. we did that. I watched "the Office" in my wonderfully quiet house and then last night I went swimming with Sarah. I swam about 2,500 yrds without even getting that tired! It felt SO good.

Maybe that's why I slept so late- because swimming totally wears me out. All the time.


And today. Well.. It's noon now, so I best be hurrying in to get some running down, and then getting ready to work. Maybe tonight I'll make it to Borders to preorder my Season 5.. and then all will be well.

Saturday I don't work, so I'm still trying to figure out what kind of fun thing I want to do. I kinda want to go to Bear Lake and do some swimming, biking, picnicing, sand castle building. We'll see. And then I FINALLY get to go to a full session of church on Sunday. Sorry Cassie, but I'm not taking your shift. I feel like I haven't been to classes in forever ( really it's only been 2 weeks). And uh.. yeah.

Manny. Not sure what to say on that relationship. I never see him, and I don't mind that much. So what SHOULD that be telling him & me?

Ew. I hate this part.

No comments:

Post a Comment