Sunday, August 9, 2009

127

Mmm mm mmmm. I love me my Sunday's.

Alright. I've started drawing again. (gasps) I really enjoy doing it, but for some reason stopped. It might simply have been because I lost my beloved art pencils, or because my inspiration died after my heart died 2 years ago. But it's back, and I'll be posting some awesomeness soon. Also, my picture that I drew for Meggae is very nearly complete. Alls I gotta do (besides aquire some kind of grammar skills) is touch it up, find a proper frame and send it her way.

I hope she likes it. It's funky, and kinda seussical. And it's of "us" so.. Triple security on the BAM factor. I don't think anyone ever really knows what I'm talking about. But it's fun for me, so I suppose that when it comes to my blog that's all that REALLY matters. Right? It's ok. I don't think anyone reads this anymore anyways.

So. Yeah. I don't know.
I bought myself a portable DVD player so I don't have to deal with Victoria and her stupid friends coming over everytime I wanna relax. So now my room is finally decked out with all that a "need".. except a hot tub.... Everything about my room... is... calm and secure. It's a good feeling.

I don't really have a lot to say. Nothing of any real significance has happened. Me and Manny fought alot this week. Maybe I just mention that because it seems like with all my other "relationships".. we never really fought. Always on our best behavior, good posture, clean teeth.. you get it. But with this I don't think either one of us pretended to be perfect. We never really tried to impress each other by being aggressive in a wierd way.. and it's just different.

We fight like a married couple. Bicker over stupid things. Argue over our different ideas. We don't yell at each other or anything... or get violent. Not at all. It's mostly just stern dicussion and lots of the silent treatment on his end. He thinks he's right... I know I am. Isn't that funny?
I don't really know if it's worth it. I don't have bitter feelings toward him or anything, but he drives me up the walls sometimes and as patient as I am.. sometimes I feel like I'm being driven over the freaking edge...

sighs.

I've got some thinking to do. Because really.. I don't think I'd be that sad if I decided to drop this whole thing. I think I would be indifferent either way. Sad eh? Or awesome? I've never been on this side of the relationship.. the one thinking about ended it. Never never never, and it's much better than being on the other side. Ya know, being dumped or avoided in some way.
Yeah.. this is definitley a step up.

I got really annoyed with Sarah. I think mostly what I need to do is just avoid her when she's on the rag. "Alright! Call me when you're off the rag!" ( <-- name that movie). But really. I think that's what I'm going to start doing because without fail.. every month.. this happens and it sucks being pissed off. both of us.

Stupid cycles.
Work was good. Put in a good 80 hours... so some good money coming my way on friday. I found a coat for winter!! It's purple plaid baby! Mmm, for fake fur on the inside...which I still feel wierd about it but it's super duper warm.. and I'll need it walking around at 7:30 am.. with canyon winds blowing through my bones. I found some awesome yarn boots also... on $32 and I'm buying them on friday.
Still need a backpack, need to buy my books and pay tuition... service my car, get a haircut.. and uh... I'm ready. Yeah!


So now I'm going to go watch "In Her Shoes", eat some food and probably take a Sunday nap.



Sunday's are ballin.

No comments:

Post a Comment