Tuesday, August 18, 2009

132

My visiting teachers just left my house, and one of them: Sarah Scott said that she'd been having a recurring dream about me up & moving away to France. You heard me. France. What?

I was to weirded out to say...anything.
Who's with me? Raise your hands!!

I couldn't sleep last night. Alright, alright. That's a lie. I slept for about 2 hours (so pretty much zero sleep.age) and was woken up by my phone [[jingling]]. There wasn't a number it just said "Withheld". I don't really know what that means (do you guys?), but I felt a shiver of irritation ripple through my tired blood when I heard the Oriental bird-chirping-violin-playing ring tone pierce harshly through my deepish slumber. Oh and then I recieved 2 text messages in a row ( from He Who Must Not Be Named).. the beeping wouldn't stop. I checked my phone. It was 5 in the a.m.. What. The?!?!

I guess it's my fault for not putting my phone on silent or for just turning it off for the night. But I wanted to get up and go running and I needed the alarm. ( Well I didn't this morning because my phone started ringing irrationally). Sighs. Anyways. I stayed up. Felt restless. And confused. Prayed. Read my journal, and put in another entry. Read Lehi's dream. Read my blessing. Prayed again. Daddy gave me a blessing. Cried my eyes out afterwards because I wish I could have more specific answers to my questions. It's so hard to interpret. Listened to some music to calm me down. Read my blessing again. And then headed to the gym where I worked out some of my anxiety.

It was a good morning at the gym. I did a pretty strenuous level on the Eliptical machine and barely worked up a sweat= I'm getting more fit, fitter? In better shape. I did my abs machines and stretched. It felt good and the drive back was enjoyable. The sun was peaking out from behind the mountains.. and GASPS!! I used my heater for the first time, and it works splendidly. :D

Oscar baby, you're the man!

I work tonight. It's going to be freezing so I'm not particularly looking forward to it, so maybe that means that people won't show up, or that I may get off a little early. Daddy and I need to go and buy my books, still need to get that $$$ out for him. Mom's surgery went well! Victoria didn't have any cavities either, and Talisa seems happier. Things are going well.


Where are you?







No comments:

Post a Comment