Friday, September 25, 2009

163

I NEED A FREAKIN' SOUND ROOM!

I'm writing another song!! I'm really excited about it, and I'm actually going to turn this one into something I can record on a CD and everything! I've written 2 before " 19 In A Red Jacket", and I have the piano music for it. And also Meggae Reggae's rap- which is also on the piano. It's a love song (because the world doesn't have enough of them), it's Techno based ( because everything in me believes in the power of dance) and it's all about "finding place and dissolving space."
Hence the desperate need to find a sound room.

I'm really proud of it so far, even though it's strictly in rough draft mode and has a load of work to be done on it. Also, my recent piece of art is very near to being complete... And I'm having loads of more ideas. And actually.. for real... I'm going to take a bash at painting. I don't know anything about paint, but I figure I can just do some.. and see how it goes. Go from there ya know?

And. I wrote a poem 2 nights ago about Expected Perfect, and an Expected Exception.
Where is all this inspiration coming from?
Does anyone really need to ask?

It's coming from him of course. He's also a large part of the reason that I'm ok with how things went down today with Wylie. So instead of just.. ya know.. being an adult (Wylie).... he took a different route that reminded me of my friends screaming 5 year old sister. So in that case it was actually pretty funny. I hope he finds someone that will help him grow up.

But I met a kid named Lane. And Jeff today. It made the class bearable, and I had a really good time feeling great about everything I tried to accomplish in that respect. No regrets. Check and check.

That's all I really ask for out of life.
ALSO. Max Hansen called me.
What?
1) where did he get my number? 2) why didn't he TELL me where he got my number ad 3) instead of asking if I'm going to the game, and saying "maybe I'll see you there" .. how bout you just ask me to go with you as friends. That way it's not weird.

Anyways. Boys. I'm baffled.

My institute class has been pretty spectacular. "Evidences and Doctrine". We've learned some of the craziest thing, I mean.. my head nearly exploded that last class period. I'll write more on that later when I've organized my thoughts... ya know.. for the almost explosion.

But let's just say that ....there is a lot more to temple construction and place then I actually ever realized.. and it all has to do with cosmos. How wild is that?

Dude. I'm so happy right now. Time to go create!

No comments:

Post a Comment