Tuesday, September 29, 2009

166

Yeah. So... this is a HUGE reason that I enjoy living, where I do. And I'm sorry, I mean.. there's no other place in the whole freaking state that has this parade of colour. I don't really care what anyone else says. It's. Phenomenal. I just wish that the clouds hadn't come today so that I could've snapped some more of the awesomeness. Maybe tomorrow. Cross our fingers.
Today was a fantastic waste of time. I don't really know why I'm finding it so hard to stay awake. I could start working out more. Maybe that would help me stay awake more during the day, and sleep better at night. School's a little monotonous. English paper is done though! At least my part of it, so I hope Riley can figure out the rest ( I really hated the topic, so found it really hard to find motivation to care.. at all). Natural Disasters is... alright. I'm just kinda mad right now. I mean.. why have a study guide with like.. 70 review questions if you aren't going to cover any of that material on the test? It's no wonder the class average was a "D". I mean.. I did considerably better than that, but I was fully expecting an "A" since I knew my stuff backwards and forwards. Here's what I think happened: She hasn't updated her study guides ( probably from her first year of teaching. That wouldn't surprise me in the least), I'm drawing this conclusion because her presentations have FREQUENTLY been showing statistics, graphs, and figures from the years 1995-2000. And yeah. I notice this because I get a little pissed off when I'm paying thousands of dollars to go to school.. and they don't bother to give me the current and updated stats. Isn't that what they're supposed to be doing anyways? So much for competent professors.

Alright. I'm venting. But I actually am really irked by this. Maybe I'll just send her a email explaining my qualm with her outdated material. I don't know. I can't tell if I'm being over dramatic or not. It's thousands of dollars though... I can't get past that.

Dah!
Math is going ok. Working on it with Daddy tonight. I'm nervous and fidgety because the last couple nights we've been doing it I just burst into tears because I don't understand what's going on. It's all starting to fly over my head and I just look at the numbers.. and I know that somehow they come to some kind of conclusion... but I do NOT understand how they get there. I don't know. I may barely pass this class, but will it even matter when I go onto the next level?

Dunno. I hate numbers. I'm better with words.

And uh.. nothing else of significance. Just.. going day by day I guess. Haven't heard from Guido since.. the last time I mentioned him. Sarah Lynne is sick, I really wanna go down to see Emily. And I have this insane urge to just.. freak out and splatter paint the walls and ceiling in my room. Also.. .I'm going to make another quilt. Dark purple.. and I still could probably throw out another couple garbage bags of stuff.

I'm reading 1491 and.. it's awesome. Also Deep Cover and Double Jeopardy.. but I'm looking for another good one... so if you're reading this.. please take a moment to leave a suggestion.. if not.. I'll just reread Harry Potter for the 20th time.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment