Monday, October 19, 2009

180

Vertigo.
I've had vertigo for about 3 days now. I lay down to go to sleep and my head starts spinning like a merry-g0-round. It's infuriating. I don't really know what to do about it, maybe have my head tilted up a little more when I lay down? Go to the doctor to check for "ear rocks"? I'm not really sure, but the sleep deprivation is getting to me. Especially when I'm not used to eating this little ( things are becoming much easier though as my stomache slowly shrinks).

I woke up today feeling like something big was going to happen. I still feel that way. It's about 1:00 pm and thus far nothing out of the ordinary has happened. But there's still lots of day and time left. I hope my instincts are right.

TRX tonight. It's going to kick my trash, but I feel much stronger so it's not too big of a deal. And hopefully on Friday I can add a couple more lbs lost to my peeps.


In other news, I have this friend. I haven't seen her in a really long time. Mostly because it's my fault, but regardless.. it's been a very long time. It's really interesting to me that when things just get really bad around here. Whether it be because of the weather (ha!), or just because things get stupid every once in awhile and I wonder if anyone would notice if I just slipped away.... just.. when things get lame.. she always pulls through with something awesome that makes me feel like I'm worth something to someone.

Before last night it was when she sent me this audio message of one of our favorite songs. It was great. And then last night I got this ridiculous dancing video from her. I don't really know how she does it.. but it always comes right when I need it most.

Life. Saver.


So today I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. Classes, that something big that should be happening at some point today and uh... I'm still passing Math I just found out so that's definitley a uplift from the dive I've been taking.


right-o

No comments:

Post a Comment