Tuesday, October 20, 2009

181

GAh ha! I need to be revising my SUV paper (which is awesome BTW), but I couldn't wait to blog! How pathetic is that!? hmm

So. If I had ever thought up a perfect morning scene, it wouldn't have come close to the one I experienced just now. I don't know what it is. I normally don't flip over autumn. I mean, I love the colours, I'd paint the town with them! Twice! Loath the benumbing cold however. Especially having to venture out into it at 6:30am.

My point. After workshop I decided to saunter down to the stadium parking lot instead of taking the crowded bus.

I'm going to attempt to convey with words ( which will be near impossible) the general splendor of my surroundings.
First- the sky. I've never seen anything like it. I mean, it was a spectrum of gray. Pepper, ash, lead, pearl, silver, dusk, iron, smoke. You name it, ever single expression of "gray" you can think of congested my charming vault of heaven.
Lashed against it was a violent array of golds, reds, and orange.


The contrast was explosive. I only wish I'd had my camera! Dag!


Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

And now I need to get back to homework.
(sighs)

No comments:

Post a Comment