Friday, October 23, 2009

183

Note: this won't make sense to any one who may or may not stumble across this. So skip, hop, and move on to the next blog, or become so confused you'll want to {{serrate}} your own leg off with a dull ice skate.I just have a lot of things that I have on my mind. And I don't know how to organize them, so I'm just gonna barf through my fingers and get it all out onto this web log.

Disgusting.

First of all, the TV in my lil' bro's room just keeps turning on randomly. I swear this house is haunted in the early mornings. I remember the first time it happened. It was pm actually. (So it's haunted ALL the time?!) I was home alone sitting at the computer composing some sort of lame-ish litany about random happenings and boring ancedotes when all of a sudden.. it turns on. Terrifying. I remember stealthily approaching the play room door with a flimsy white and blue umbrella ( What I was going to do with it I have no idea. Open it and stick the assassin in the eye?), pushed the door open silently then plunged around the corner waving said umbrella madly. Nothing & no one was there.

Turns out there's actually a short in the wires. But I'm just gonna say it's haunted for the sake of.. my own need for a thrill.

(turns off static)

U.L has been going really well. Yesterday I barely worked up a sweat. I'm not sure if that's because I'm getting stronger, fitter, faster, hotter ( heh)... or if it was because I just didn't work my self hard enough. I decided it was because I didn't work hard enough and stayed for another hour at the gym running on the DREADmill and focusing on core/ab tecniques. I worked up a sweat there, so I felt good about coming home and spending 2-3 hours watching the World Championship Figureskating and Ironman competitions with Daddy and Talisa.

And can I just say that the COUNTDOWN TO VANCOUVER IS ON! My life spirals around the Olypmic games, and I'm not ashamed to say that I spent the entire 2 weeks on the couch, stuffing my face with whatever is available, watching the most amazing display of adrenaline pumping, jaw dropping, life inspiring thrills that man and womankind can offer me. The human body amazes me. Especially when I see it doing tricks. (Sighs).

My dream is to be there, in London, for the Summer Games. Enough about that.


I dunno. Things have just been a little wierd lately. (G) is interesting. I don't really know what I'm trying to do with that situation.. as much as I know what I'm NOT trying to do. It's not my problem he's attractive and unavailable. But I just really enjoy talking to him, and I feel like he likes talking to me to. So we can be friends right? Then there's (E) who for some reason can't ever remember my name but also is very friendly. I feel good about it. Clark is still there, but I'm so intimidated by him ( because he's so freaking tall) that I can hardly make myself say "hello" to him. Pretty pathetic. Seth is a sweetheart. And Lane is a good kid to. And all the while (W) is acting like a freak. I don't know. Things in that area never really go according to plan, but then they never do so maybe I should just... stop.

I think that's what I've decided. It's time to just sit back, drink my pina colada' and just go with the flow because I feel like I've been pushing against the current for a long time.
Oh. And G never called when he said he would.
So. I am 0 for 5-6. Awesome.


There's a dance party on Sat. I'm definitley going. Meggae's birthday is coming up and I already have my pressie for her! I still need to find out about Frightmares though. (shivers). I'm really excited for Christmas and I can now play 2 christmas songs fairly well. Not really well. I need to make a dance video for a secret friend. And classes for the most part are going ok. Ok? All "A's"!

Except my biology lab.
Can I just say for the record, that I really don't care about the sexual practices of guppies? Or about bloodworms, nymphs, or leeches? I just don't. I mean, I'm glad there are people out there that study this stuff and come up with inspiring knowledge about how guppies mate, and how the males take preference towards one sort compared to another... but I could care less. I'm pretty sure I can go my entire life without EVER needing that information.


EVer.

I'll prove it. Starting now.


My throat hurts. So I keep drinking Emergen'C packets because it's like eating 10 billion oranges full of vitamin C. That should keep me healthy. If it doesn't go away by tomorrow I'm going into the doctor to get some kind of hardcore throat sore stopper. Pathetic? I don't care.

So now I need to get to work on my final draft of the SUV paper. Get ahead on reading. Try and figure out my math homework ( scientific notation) and get ready for the day.


Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment