Wednesday, October 28, 2009

187


Middle name: Jo. Yeeeaap. I used to hate it, and now I rock it.
How old will you be this year? 21?
Nicknames: Che', Chels, Cheltz ( I hate this one), Chellie, Dreadlocks ( because I used to have them)
Are you taller than your mother or father? How do I put this... this questions sucks.
Do you cry often during movies? No. I've cried in 2 my entire life. Might Jo Young ( the part where he falls off the ferris wheel- go figure), and My Sisters Keeper. Oh, and I actually bawled my eyes out when I watched this commercial for animal rescue awesomeness.
What is your biggest pet peeve? biggest?
Favorite color: Forest Green, any colour green really.
Favorite foods: Wisteria knows this one! :D
Favorite restaurants: Costa Vida, my house.
Favorite beverage: Water, water, and more water. Everything else blows.
Favorite cold cereal: Anything granola-ish. Like.. granola ( ha!), porridge, oatmeal, bubble and squeak....
Favorite smells: burning rubber, sunshine (yes, you can smell it), rotting leaves, and licorice.
Favorite time of day: Sunrise.
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Whatever is cheapest.
Favorite make-up products? Mascara, though I don't really need it. Oh, and Chapstick.
How many pillows do you sleep with? 3
Do you play an instrument? Piano
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Duh.
Did you do any sports in High School? Swam all 4 years.
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The Proposal- glorious.
What is your favorite article of clothing? Do socks count?
What is your dream vacation? Israel. I long to take a walk through Jerusalem.
If you were an animal what would you be? Monarch butterfly. No doubt!
What is your favorite “me- time” activity? Playing the piano, blogging, dancing.
Favorite TV shows: the Office, Cosby Show, and World Championships/Olympics
What is your dream car? Subaru. Any model, any year. Any time. Any place.
What is one of your weaknesses? Exaggeration! (i.e. English Prof " You got a 97% on your SUV paper". Me: " Oh my gosh, [insert name]! I totally just aced my English paper, and I think my professor is going to nominate me to go to Nationals in the Essay competition at United Nations- something about meeting with the president to discuss my ideas on fuel emission reduction. Also. I think just won a prize for about $200. Or it $200000000? Anyways, she pretty much loves me so I'm set for the rest of my writing career!"
What do you fix for dinner when there’s nothing to fix? Toast with cheese and tomatoes.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I wouldn't. I love the here and now.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Not at all.
What is something you are constantly working on? My skills as a woman.( cooking, cleaning, sewing, homemaking, child care, etc etc etc.)
Any hidden talents? I know how to take DNA from a Radish plant. And I'm a great singer. Yes! It's true!
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Awesome.
What is the worst thing that happened to you this past year? My dog jumped on my head. It was uncomfortable.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? I've met some pretty outstanding individuals.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Can't say.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? "Hey, you can be comfortable later, but until then.. just be uncomfortable...."

No comments:

Post a Comment