Wednesday, October 28, 2009

186

It's here. There's just no getting around it. Winter has come, and it looks like it's going to stay- for awhile. I thought for sure this snow storm was a fake out- that things would go back to sunny and breezy by tomorrow- and the next day- and the next day- and the day after that. The snow has stuck, there's ice on my car windshield ( I didn't go out, I just looked through the back door window) and I see a hint of an icicle over on the west side of the house.

Things could turn around, and you can bet your bottom dollar my digits are crossed. I'm not ready to endure the "cage" yet.

Updates:
1 lb lost as of last night. Which is hopeful because I was counting on this week being better. Week #2 made me want to sob buckets of boiling tears ( but I DIDN'T!)

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment