Friday, December 18, 2009

208

Big day.
Paid registration fees.
And after ten weeks I'm 3lbs away from my goal. I wanted 30lbs in 10 weeks. Looks like it will be in 11 weeks- but that's actually healthier since you're only supposed to lose 2 lbs of fat a week.
I'm proud of 27lbs. Grin.

Pictures will be up tomorrow.

I'm really proud of myself. It feels good to.. feel that way, especially with the shinanigins of this month.
It's been a tough ten weeks, BUT I can honestly say that I put ALL I had into the work outs. I gave my everything and more. Especially tonight because these last 2 workouts have come straight out of the dismal pits of Haiti. E-Scrib has been fantastic, and I'm really glad that Greg was there tonight. My team has done awesomely and I'm sad that it's over. But next week I start personal training with Patrick, and then on Jan 5th I start "Body Transformations" that will go for 3 and 1/2 months.I'm planning on seeing people around here and there, and hopefully we all continue on to reach our own personal goals. I'm so proud of everyone! We are terrific! Go yellow team!

So tomorrow I'll celebrate. Probably privately (no one else seems to care about this as much as I do- it makes sense, because it's MY thing, but... maybe this is prideful or stupid, but I don't think it's wrong to want someone else to take what I've done seriously. I'm sick of not being supported). I can't decide what I want to do. So here's my list of options ( after I deep clean my room-including shampooing the carpets!- oh and the award ceremony at 8 a.m.):

Full blown bubble bath/oil bead soak- foot scrub?
Facial
Manicure and/or Pedicure
( french )
Break in my new running shoes for the next step of this journey!
A massage at the club
Taking myself to get a nice lunch at Great Harvest
Purchasing a new book/movie/cd and enjoying it at my leisure
Maybe I'll buy some cute new underwear with lace! ( I have a thing for underwear, although no one ever sees it. :D )
Teeth whitening strips?
Maybe I'll buy a canopy for my bed.. I've been wanting one of those for awhile.
Maybe I can get Nicole to come with me to take some photos. Some nice ones! In the snow! With an accent colour!
Maybe I'll go snowshoeing up the canyon...


Well, that's my list. I'll see what happens.
Peace .

No comments:

Post a Comment