Tuesday, January 19, 2010

218

It's called a lull.
And I guess that's why the only place I feel like me is at the SARC.

I've figured out why I like it so much. I always knew, but now it's in a way that can be written down. They care about what I'm doing, and because of that they've taken the time to get to know me. They know me well enough to understand how to make fun of me without making things awkward or embarrassing, and I them.

It's a good relationship.
I can call them my friends.
And I really love the group that I'm working with.
Especially Melanie because she's at the same level as I am.


I like feeling a part of something... that's bigger than me ( that's not hard to accomplish) but sometimes it is outside of my four walls.
Life's a little bit of a drag, for no particular reason...

lull

but I'm sure somewhere down the road I understand the reason for that.
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment