Saturday, January 16, 2010

217 {I'm a sucker for cheap thrills}


I lost another 2lbs as of Thursday. I'm not sure what actually happened but after I found that out an unstoppable binge has been present. Or at least it feels like it.

It began with last night when I ate an entire bag of... well, I'm not going to say, for fear of reoccurring nightmares and suicidal thoughts. But the point is, that I downed a whopping {{1200 calories}} in about an hour. ( This is how much I'm supposed to be eating in an ENTIRE day).
Along with everything else I ate that day, I'm sure I'd burst into unceasing torrential tears if I ever saw the final count. Then today I went out for chinese with Sarah. Why why why why why? I didn't want to eat the whole thing-I didn't- and I DIDN'T actually eat the whole thing =thank goodness=- but I didn't ask for a box until our waiter FINALLY made it back over to our table and about 3/4ths of my meal had already been devoured. Just a side note- all the people working at the chinese restaurant, were mexican. :D

I'm lucky that they serve smaller portions, but it doesn't stop there. I had a piece of pizza for lunch and to stop the thought of eating anything more, gulping and guzzling gallons (ggg)of water to fill the empty spaces has been my number one goal. It's almost 11pm and I'm relieved and happy to say that I've been thus far successful. This day needs to end.

WHAT happened?
This would require some psychoanalysis, and I'm just not feeling energized enough to make much more comment about that now.
I liked my fortune cookie... whatever {because they're never really fortunes anymore as much as silly quotes or less then sentimental advice).
However, I believe that it's true.

As for everything else?
I just drove around with Sarah listening to Ukrainian techno.
That pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment