Saturday, February 13, 2010

232

Applied for two more jobs.
I have an application for a third.
NEED to get an application from the pool.
And need to turn IN an application.

Last night for work out we did the Army PT test. If I was ever even going to THINK about joining the armed forces I would be in category "Awesome" for fitness. Mary told me so. I ran 2 miles in under 15 minutes. Easy. Push-ups and sit-ups? A cake walk. Sprints. Perfect. Too bad I won't ever join. I am going to do a marathon though, so ... all those things should help-somehow.

I saw Patrick this morning. Working out. I don't know why, but I find it weird to see my personal trainer kicking his own trash. I guess it makes sense, but I've never seen him really.. sweat before- if that makes sense. It made me see him as an actual human being. Weird? Maybe.
I also ran into Lindsey! And it was an absolute PLEASURE to see her. I don't know what else to say about that except I haven't seen her in a good 4 years, and we're planning a little get together in a couple of weeks to really catch up. Should be good.


[r] lives by me. So I drove past his house, I haven't seen him in a few days and call this prematurely protective or care centered but I actually DO worry about him being all alone in that big house. I may not be the one to keep him company {especially with his situation being so raw} but I don't know. I just hope he's ok. It's Valentines Day tomorrow and well, that would be tough in his situation.

I really need to do some laundry.
Vacuum my room.
Applications, applications, applications.
Math homework and Geog. readings.
Possibly hang with Jarren, Tyler, and Evan later. "milk chocolate"


I really miss Meggae and Wisteria.
Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment