Tuesday, February 16, 2010

233

This week will be like unto NO other.
Evan, Ryan, Davin, Parker, Dustin, Garret, Brandon.

I will have 7 stories to tell once the end of the week comes. Everyone get excited because I'm absolutely SURE there will be some good ones. I'm really excited, and I hope this keeps up.

Things have been a little um..INSANE. I'm distracted from school because of all the sunshine. I can't help myself. When the sun comes this rarely you HAVE to soak it up. Needless to say I will most likely fail my Math test, and I never turned in my critical reading questions for Geography- oh, and I haven't read for Social Work. I'm on a roll- with a tan though!. I'm honestly ok with it.

I've been trying to figure out what exactly I changed to make me more.. ME.
I can't figure it out. I think it's just that I honestly thought about it and decided what I was ok with, and then cut out the things that I wasn't. And am working on the things that will never go away but that CAN be improved.

I'm all about progression- just in case anyone had ya know.. any doubts.BAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!


I'm loving life.
I'm so happy.
And I know that it's a blessing and a gift.
Thank YOU. -you know who you are-

No comments:

Post a Comment