Wednesday, April 28, 2010

271



So. I think it's time for a {{vacation}}.
I've been thinking about it, and this is what I want:

To get on a plane- I don't even want to take the time to pack (pack! Yeah right! Clothes? Who needs em'?!), fly to Israel, bunk down in one of those awesome mud huts they have on the coast of the Red Sea, ya know the kind where sun can peak through every minute fracture in the structure, no windows or doors- and for two weeks all I want to do is lay stark naked in the sunshine-if I want- listen to good music, partake of exotic foods and beverages, entertain foreign attractive men, and work on some art-I'd really like to paint something I could be proud of, but I suck at it, I'd like to do some photography-sketching of course since that IS my cup of tea, and maybe some other things like making jewelery or something.

Oh. And as far as sightseeing, my only desire is to take a long stroll through Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment