Thursday, July 1, 2010

304

s.i.m.p.l.e. p.l.e.a.s.u.r.e.s. and the loss of my wit.


The last couple of weeks have been rough. A whole pot of emotions sauteing' away to produce a delicious stew of uncertainty and havoc. A recipe for fraz. Delicious right? But seriously... delicious, if you're into that kind of entree'. Not something that particular tickles my fancy. But some things that DO include the following: leper jokes, Brian Regan, passport stamps, and red vines.

But that's not the point.
I was looking back at previous posts- and I used to be more funny. More detailed oriented and articulate. Somewhere along the way I've lost some of that- and I blame my diminishing social life. I guess that's what happens when people start getting married, and moving away- different kinds of humor come out with different friends. And as those friends slowly dissolve away, so-apparently- has some of my cleverness. I guess that means I need to make some new friends, or mix things up a little.

Because all I'm doing right now is working, churching, and uh... working.


So basically.
I'll work on that- then get back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment