Wednesday, August 25, 2010

343

So I'm checking out my school schedule for this semester, and it's a joke.
I mean, I just changed my major so I wasn't able to sign in for classes online on TIME... for any of the ones I ACTUALLY need. Mostly I'm going to be popping into each class hoping the professor will sign my little slip and let me stay.

But we'll see.
I just can't wait to get back into the hustle and bustle of campus. Meeting people, the dances, learning things, having a schedule to stick to, meeting people and.. the dances. CAN'T wait.
And hopefully this job works out and I LOVE it, because that would be grand.

Till' I find out if I snaggled it or not I'm still putting in some impressive hours at the pool, trying to find a time to go school shopping because I have.. nothing, and just doing what I do.

I just finished Catching Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment