Sunday, August 29, 2010

345

The only ads I read that come in the Sunday paper, are the ones that are aesthetically pleasing {to me}. You know the ones I'm talking about right? The glossy ones. Yep. The only ones I give any notice to.

later


Alright, so I've been thinking about some things, goals, habits, that I'd like to pursue this year at school. And I guess I've come up with quite the list because I'm taking some time to jot everything down here.

Read scriptures every morning, daily prayer, temple at least once a month.


I'd like to make a goal to look my absolute best every single day. It's a pretty constant thing that I work on, but I'd really like to make an even more concentrated effort to ensure this happens. It would be too easy to simply roll out of bed in sweats to walk to my 730am MATH class every day, but I'm not going to let that happen! Every day, up, presentable, looking my best- because that's when I FEEL my best as well.

I will get enrolled in an Institute class within the first week of classes starting, and I will go every single time this semester. -unless I'm ill-

Within the first week of classes I will make a workout schedule for myself. At least an hour, every single day with the exception of Sunday. I do this anyways, but-a constant, routine schedule that will ensure that I have enough energy, get enough sleep, EAT healthy (because I always eat healthy if I'm exercising) and feel my best also. -unless I'm ill-

I'm going to join at least one club- and make it a point to go, attend, help out, etc when they need me, and when I'm able.

I'm going to try and make it to every activity possibly WITHIN my schedule with school and work. Dances, games, volunteer projects, poetry night, fry night, anything where you can meet people and make some new friends and memories.

I want to learn how to cook. So I'm going to aim for 1 actual meal every 2 weeks that I make from a recipe. And I mean a meal, not a dessert or snack.

I'm going to smile more. That's pretty general.

And that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment