Saturday, September 25, 2010

355

{We spend to much time wondering why we're not good enough.}


Alright well this week felt like a total waste of my life in some ways. And really helped me in others.
I had a head cold that out did any other sickness I've ever had, all of them combined into one horrendous monstrosity. It hit me out of nowhere. One minute I'm waiting for the bus up on campus, sharing some small talk with Nicole and from the time I climbed on the bus- to about the moment I was unlocking my car ( a 6-7 min window) it attacked. One minute I'm fine, the next I'm fighting against the urge to pass out.

Made it home. Somehow. Crawled into bed and lay there for a good 4 days trying to figure out what just happened. I'm not really sure when I realized what my symptoms were-because I think I honestly PASSED OUT for a couple days. My head felt explosive. I couldn't hear ( really, I had my phone on full volume and missed every single call that came), I couldn't breathe. Barely open my eyes (bricks were laying on top of them I swear) and my entire body ached.

I guess I'm just trying to caution you all to watch out. There's something going around.
Because I couldn't do much except just lie there I had a lot of time to think. And sleep, and think, and sleep some more. Mostly sleep. I tried to read, watched some shows, ate a couple times (DayQuil and NyQuil), and thought about life and whatever.

It was good. I can't explain my perceptions but...
I guess my season is changing.
And I'm ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment