Sunday, September 26, 2010

356

{Fast Sunday.}
JOY.

Sunday's are the best day of my week. On a day to day basis I find myself laying in bed at night going through all the things I need to accomplish the next day and Saturdays are the greatest because all I have to do the next day is make it to church to worship and learn and renew the covenants that I've made with the Lord. When I come home it doesn't stop, I sing or play the piano, try and work on developing a new skill, read or take a delicious nap. The last couple Sunday's have been warm and bright and curling up in the sunshine is something I thoroughly enjoy. Everything about Sunday feels good.
Time to stop and re evaluate, make some new goals and relax.

It's been a good one.
Many amazing testimonies were shared, the lessons in class were enlightening and helpful, and my drive up the canyon was rejuvenating.

I love EARTH.
I love LIFE.

I came home after my wonderful drive ( fall colors!) and felt really appreciative of the way my parents have set up our home. The spirit that they've invited in. Nature's important to me and my family. It's a way for us to remember how much we're loved by the Lord and how blessed we are to have received such an amazing gift from him.

My home is an eden. We try and bring nature into our home as much as possible. And all around it, there it lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment