Monday, October 11, 2010

366

Yep.
Woke up to my little sister talking LOUDLY to some beef sales men guy- who I'm pretty sure was trying to pull a fast one on her.

People that can't handle door to door salesmen, I don't understand.
This guy was pretty good I must say. I listened for a good fifteen minutes to his ridiculous gig and then jumped in when I saw him trying to "close the door" or sale.
Came out from behind the corner, said we most certainly weren't interested, had he bothered to find out if she was the head of the house?, and then to take his nicely cut meats and leave.


She (my sister) is going to be one of those people that gets suckered into anything. And maybe I was a little too rude to the guy (yeah right) but I'd been awoken by his pathetic pitch, my dogs were barking off the charts and I was hungry.

What do ya do?
;)

He said "no problem" about 15 times. Yeah once a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment