Saturday, October 30, 2010

383

Halloween work out this a.m.. 2 really. I went to investigate Natalie's free "boo" camp at Adam's park. She's such a dork. LOVE IT. Love HER. It was far out. We tossed pumpkins, and um.. did other things. I had to leave a 1/3 of the way through; sped on over to SARC for my session with Patrick and Melanie.
He had a horrifying work out for us also.
Here's a little taste of some of the things we did:

Frankenstein Walk
Tricep Dips of Terror
Mummy Sit Ups
Vampire Bat Press
more Pumpkin tosses
Zombie Defense Kick (by far the most enjoyable one)
Witches Brew Briceps
Dead Body Bag Drag
Eyor Shuffle? ( I don't know why he used Eyor? LOL)
Pumpkin Knee Smash
Alien Push Ups.

.. there were several others, but oh my the entire thing made me crack up. It was gut busting (weird pun) although I felt like the living dead by the end. Heh... get it.. I've been trying to get my arms (shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms) smaller. I just feel like a man when I look at them, so I haven't been doing to much resistance training (with my arms) He measured them today, there still at 12, which is alright. They used to be like 15!

My parents are heading out for New Zealand in a couple hours. I'm happy for them, they need this. REALLY they should be going for longer than 2 weeks. More like 2 months! But I already miss them! And yeah, I'm a little put out that I'm not going to be going with them as was originally planned. Ugh. I get it though. Hopefully I figure out in these next 2 weeks why I wasn't supposed to go. And I hope it's because there's something AWESOME coming up. We'll see.

There's a lot of things on my mind lately:
Dannalucata Sicily.
One of the most beautiful and quaint little nooks of earth.
I'd go back here any day.
I miss the Mediterranean.


Patzicia Guatemala
When I think of this trip two word comes to mind:
Love.
and.perspective.

Torquay Australia
I love oceans and beaches. I can't tell you how many hours I spent on the sands here;
Bells, Winkie Pop, Bondi, WhiteHaven, Thunderpoint.

It didn't matter what I was doing.
Sketching, singing, running, exploring, boogie boarding, photographing.
Didn't matter.

I love and miss my aussie family.

Chiang Mai Thailand
Jungle, jungle, and more jungle.
Simplicity and humility.
Jacob Lake Arizona
Yes, I DO miss it occasionally.
When I say "it", I mostly mean the friends I made,
and fun times I had with them.



With all the thinking and missing it's made me develop some plans for the future, whether that be near future, or far far off. Some places I'd like to go, things I'd like to seeTurkish Bazaar


Streets of Prague Czech Republic


Track and Field, Swimming and Gymnastics


Banner Elk North Carolina
For the Woolly Worm Festival!

google.

Later:

Cleaned out the fridge, haven't had that much fun in a long time. Seriously. I love to clean.
Made food.
And aced my political science exam.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. you are one very blessed person to have done all that traveling! Seriously. So cool. Turkey is somewhere I have been dying to go!!! Prague would be awesome too. I also want to go to India, and Thailand, New Zealand, Fiji-all the islands, Moscow, Japan, all of Italy, Greece....oh the places I'd go.... EVERYWHERE!!! You should do it. Keep planning. I might need to tag along on at least one of your trips......

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Woolly Worm Festival in North Carolina? Sounds um reallly great Chelsea... haha ;P

    ReplyDelete