Tuesday, November 9, 2010

392

Martial Arts.
Trisha volleyed into tears after being demonstrated on. We trained in "escapes". There was a heap of wrist and finger wrenching. Most of it just involved uncomfortable pressure, but the last one we practiced was a little grating. Literally. Poor Trisha.

Headed to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks! It's not that I haven't been doing anything day to day, but there's nothing like an hour long, monitored sweat-lock to make you feel better. Make ME feel better anyway.

It was so WONDERFUL.
After arriving home I danced into a piping hot shower. I imagined myself under a smoldering waterfall on some equatorial Utopia dipped in sunshine, instead of just a man-made infrastructure. It made it that much more enjoyable, I'm embarrassed to say how long I was in there [so I won't] just enjoying the heat. (this weather is ...Siberian). The whole room was full of cozy sweltering steam. Stepping out, I wrapped myself in my flufffy robe and sat on the floor slowly drying my hair. It was nice. I continued the relaxation by makng and drinking the most delicious creamy hot chocolate, with a baby scoop of double vanilla ice cream on top.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment