Sunday, November 14, 2010

399

So I was browsing through my phone just now and came across the "Notes" Application. Whenever I hear a song on the radio that I dig, but don't have the time to look up, or a thought that I want to think about LATER comes careening into my noggin, I hurry and open up this app, and write it in. Then later I can think about it when I have time. It's like my own personal pesieve-like from Harry Potter...which I'm going to this weekend.. and honestly canNOT wait for.

Back to the Notes Application. I have things in here I wanted to share because I don't understand them anymore:

7/17/2010 "Say it out loud-VAMPIRE"
7/25/2010 " Cast me a magical spell that will give me dominion over concrete."
11/6/2010 "This is my life you can't obtain it. Nobody can change me yeah"
11/8/2010 "Protest images. Pair o' normal activities-copyright. Demon Expedition at AP"

I lead a pretty wild life I've decided.
My notes in my Notes App proves that.

I woke up this morning with my teeth clenched and every single muscle in my body tight. It's an odd phenomena that happens occasionally. Was I stressed out? Having a bad dream? Having a GOOD dream? I really don't know, but my jaw is achy and my teeth feel weird. The rest of me is fine.

I feel like my brain is going to explode with all I want to write. So instead? Some pictures. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment