Saturday, November 13, 2010

398

Joni is awesome! We totally went up to campus and painted for almost the entire afternoon- and it was great! I've never done it before, so I was really nervous and jittery about it but I'm pretty proud of what I've done-it being the first time EVER in my life. I want to finish this, and then try something slightly more challenging- it was really fun! And I might need to invest in my own stuff-it was super relaxing and Joni was totally hilarious. ;)

Sighs.
Good day.


Also.
I figured out my grade in Math. I have a D. If I can get 73 points out of the remaining 116 points available, I'll get a C and PASS THE CLASS!! It's going to be close ladies and gentlemen.. it's going to be close...

1 comment:

  1. That was SO fun!! and i might have been a little... delirious... but that's fine. You need to finish! Maybe this weekend? I have to work on mine this weekend, definately. Think about it :)

    ReplyDelete