Friday, November 26, 2010

410

I sit this morning, a slice of triple berry pie dobbed with double vanilla ice cream in hand, in quite the meditative state.

I think it's safe to say that on a garden variety morning, the first thing I want to do when I wake up is write something, listen to something, or sing something.
I asked 2 friends of mine to give me 3 words. Any words. A noun, an adjective, and a verb.

Wisteria
: Slut, desperate, eat
Joni: Strings, authentic, chase


Today I am going to try to write and FINISH a short story using one of these. The deadline to finish this sucker is midnight tonight. I just want to see what happens when there's actual pressure to finish what I start. If it doesn't work, I'm not going to be upset but it would be cool if the result is something that's just.. not even good, but complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment